I am a self-motivated software engineer specialized in systems and tools design, and real-time computer graphics. I love crafting high performance software that delights and surprises developers and end-users.
Staff software engineer at Google, LLC. 2013 – 2021
Worked on Stadia. Designed and implemented the graphics infrastructure, including drivers, tools, APIs, monitoring, testing. Cross-functional work with video coding, virtualization, build engineering, fleet management, platform micro-services, and developer UX. Also collaborated on overal system architecture, notably storage and kernel.
Software engineer at Facebook, inc. 2012 – 2013
Worked on Facebook for iOS. Responsible for the composer module.
Software engineer at Apple, inc. 2008 – 2012
Worked in the GPU Developer Technologies group on OpenGL developer tools for OS X and iOS. Designed the core technologies behind Xcode’s integrated GPU frame debugger.
Education and skills
- B.Eng. in Software Engineering, Université Laval, Canada.
- System, framework, application software engineering (API design, drivers, system integration).
- Asynchronous, parallel, distributed software (HPC, graphics, media).
- Real-time computer graphics (algorithms, techniques, software design, performance).
- Audio-video media (encoding, streaming, data flow).
- Team work (technical writing, bug management, code review, working with other disciplines).
- Knowledgable: C, C++, Linux, Objective-C, SPIR-V, Vulkan.
- Basic: Apple platforms (iOS, macOS, etc), Go, Metal, Objective-C, Python, Swift.